Process improvement opportunities are everywhere. Even in the steps in the New York City subway.
Read on »
Archives by Month:
- The Shocking Truth About Telecommuting
- Productivity and the Unemployment Rate
- [VIDEO] Process Improvement on the Stairs
- Terrible Management Ideas from Microsoft
- Sending Your Employees Overseas: A Guide
- Productivity Tip: Get it In Writing
- Increase Productivity By Giving Back
- Time Management for the Solo-Entrepreneur
- [VIDEO] Great Company or Great Waste?
- Improving Performance through Scorecards
- Attention Trainers: Stop Doing This
- INFOGRAPHIC: Pep Up Your Productivity
- Marketing in a Post Groupon Era
- The Trouble With Time and Attendance
- Competition is Unproductive
- Kill Chaos with Efficiency
- Increase Your Productivity, Dump Bad Habits
- A Little Queueing Theory
- Tips for Productive Presentations
- The Best Productivity Tip for Blogging
Archives by Subject:
Archive for the ‘Government’ Category
Sending an employee overseas can be a great opportunity for both the employer and employee. Employers benefit from expanding its business operation to another country while the employee has the unique opportunity to explore a different country both personally and professionally. However, to make the process of relocation as well as to achieve success, the right preparation and planning is required.
Time and attendance tracking is a mainstay of business and secondary education. But everyone knows that watching the clock is the worst way to measure results. One student recently paid a serious price when shooting for perfect attendance.
Read on »
Today’s post on The Methodology Blog is from Ben Risinger, a freelance public relations professional in the Indianapolis area with over 10 years of experience. His stops include Moonstruck Chocolate Cafe, Bluffton University, ALL STAR Vacation Homes and the American Cancer Society to name a few.