Interruptions. Misplaced files. Disorganization and disaster. It’s tough to feel like you can get ahead at work with the chaos.
Get help. Work smarter. Learn all about our approach to helping individuals become more productive, more effective, more efficient and more satisfied.
If you’re even thinking about improving your productivity, sign up for Slaughter Development’s Weekly Update. Each Monday, you’ll receive the latest from The Methodology Blog, our regular review of what’s happening in the world of workflow improvement. Plus, you’ll also have exclusive access to special offers on courses, programs and products from Slaughter Development.
Here are a few of the most recent posts from our blog and newsletter:
- We're Joining AccelaWork - Tuesday, September 04
- 5 Modern Trends In Learning Management - Tuesday, August 14
- Five Year Lesson in Methodology Engineering - Monday, August 06
- The Shocking Truth About Telecommuting - Wednesday, July 25
- Productivity and the Unemployment Rate - Saturday, July 21
No one can make you more productive, but personalized training sessions with a workplace productivity expert can help improve your efficiency and your effectiveness. (And if you don’t know the difference between “efficiency” and “effectiveness,” we should talk.)
Hazel Walker notes that “Education without coaching and accountability is merely entertainment.” Our program includes:
- Customized reading lists and recommendations
- Direct interaction and feedback about your productivity challenges
- Goal setting and resource management support
Need More Data? Archives, Press and Events
The Methodology Blog has over 202 posts! For time management tips, check out some of our blogs on Organization, Productivity and Resource Management. We’ve got plenty to say on the topic of improving workflow, including a collection of full-length featured articles.
We’d love to hear from you! Contact us today!