2011 Productivity Series
Each month, the 2012 Productivity Series offers a ninety-minute session on timely topics in productivity, workflow, efficiency, satisfaction and time management. Events are held on the first Thursday of each month at 4:00PM at 2450 N. Meridian Street, Indianapolis, IN 46208.
Read on »
All Upcoming Events
- Saturday, September 15 – I Already Have a Job, Why Should I be Networking?. Sponsored by the Business and Professional Exchange Alumni
- Thursday, September 18 – Efficient Networking: The Unbeatable Recipe for Building Relationships that Produce Business. Part of the BE MORE series from Rainmakers Marketing Group. Register online. Fireside Brewhouse, Greenwood, IN
- Tuesday, October 2 – Moving from Offline to Online. Sponsored by the Rainmakers Marketing Group. Sonar Studios, 1060 N. Capitol, Indianapolis. 5:30PM.
- Thursday, October 4 – Email Advanced: Mastering Outlook. Part of the 2012 Productivity Series. Admission $35.00.Register
- Thursday, November 1 – Social Media: Productive or a Waste of Time?. Part of the 2012 Productivity Series. Admission $35.00.Register
- Thursday, November 8 – ISAE/IMPI CrossConnect. Part of the ISAE/IMPI CrossConnect.